Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Franklin Graham Falsely Claims Christians Weren’t Involved in the Capitol Siege | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

During an appearance today on Trinity Broadcasting Network, evangelist Franklin Graham, a Trump sycophant who recently condemned the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach him and compared them to Judas, said it was unfair for anyone to claim Christian Nationalists were involved in the Capitol siege.

Sure there were Christians outside, he admitted, but none of those Christians entered the building!

Somehow, Graham must have missed the most viral video from inside the Capitol, in which the terrorists paused their ransacking of a Congressional chamber in order to say a prayer to Jesus.

snytiger6 9 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 21, 2021

Apparently he wasn’t watching the same videos I was. They said a prayer in the Senate and there were Jesus flags flying as much as Confederate ones.

Thanks to freedom of religion we have lots of different kinds of Christains. There's The crazy ones, the economic ones, the searchers and the militant ones just to name a few. Graham only recognizes the ones that he can make money off of.

Makes me glad I'm an Atheist now for I can't be associtated with that moron.

His father was bad, but he's ten times worse.

They were all Christians. He's a complete liar.

Well, I don't know that I'd call QAnon Shaman a xtian.

@Theresa_N What would you call him?

A pagan fascist. A large number of nazis in world war II were pagans, they liked Norse legends.

@Theresa_N I think he's too stupid to have any ideology, he just think it looks cool.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570900
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.