Agnostic.com

6 13

I have some good news.

I actually get some days off next week as well as tomorrow. I told my boss, I'm 6 hrs over my limit because of our 3 paychecks this month. She finally understood and said she'll cut my hours next week. Plus, I get my days off without being called in.

Tomorrow I will learn some more on philosophy on YouTube. Then go to the gym in the afternoon.

I checked my school e-mail and it said they have to drop my Advanced Academic Achievement class. Idk why? I am off Monday, so I will go to the college to switch classes. I'll get student ID card, and also go to the IT room for them to give me the free Microsoft Word. (The newest one) Maybe that one lady I never got her contact info from, will be there again? I can get her info then.

I called the Geek Squad from Best Buy to have them check my computer. They will check the hard drive. They think it's a software issue with a virus. We want to eliminate the hard drive first, if there is an issue. If it's the software issue, I have to pay $200 for them to fix it. It's not even a year old computer. Don't ever get free anti-virus protection. It's a scam and it fails every time. Lesson learned.

I made an emergency appointment about a sore spot on my lower gums. I'm out of Medicaid money for the dentist this year, (thanks to the last idiot dentist for not telling me until I ran out!) but they will fix my issue for only $19. Yay!

I'm no longer sick anymore with my health either.

Work was better today.

I bought Dunkin Donuts coffee to have with 2 friends tomorrow morning. Things are going great! ?

A really hot customer was flirting with me at the counter. I didn't flirt back. His friend was hot too. I hope they come back again?

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What's wrong with your PC? "a software issue with a virus" doesn't seem to make sense, it's usually one or the other. I recommend Kaspersky antivirus.

I'll get Geek Squad to fix it. Thanks.

Happy you had a great day!

Thanks.

Score one for the good guys!

BillF Level 7 Apr 13, 2018

Yes.

Enjoy your time off and have some fun.

Yep, thanks.

Wow that was quite a day!

Yes. That guy was so fine.

Things are looking up! Sounds like you're very busy; sometimes that's a good way for us to forget about all the stuff that gets under our skin.

I want that hot guy for my next manager's meal. Lol.

@Sarahroo29 LOL! Go for it!

@Condor5 I forgot his first name.

@Sarahroo29 uh oh. Maybe just start with John. Joe?

@Condor5 Idk? I just developed a sore throat! Ugh...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:57095
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.