Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Marjorie Taylor Greene Wingnut Qanon Congresswoman

She just introduced impeachment on Joe Biden. She's 9/11 truther, says Sandy Hook and Parkland shootings were staged.

barjoe 9 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Even in the clown car that is the house of representatives she may be to much. She ran unopposed this cycle, not gonna happen in 22 - if she doesn't get herself expelled, that is.

1of5 Level 8 Jan 22, 2021

So unless I'm confused (always a possibility), she wants to impeach President Biden for actions he took years ago against Ukraine as President Obama's Vice President?

Ignoring for the moment that this conservative argument has been debunked many times, does her intention even make the least sense?

She wants to impeach a person now from an office he no longer holds -- WTF?
I'm not following the logic.

She introduced articles of impeachment on Biden as out 46th president. She did that on his second day. I guess she wanted to give him a chance.

How do idiots like her ever get elected?

She's from Florida after all. Lol. Go figure.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570973
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.