Agnostic.com

7 1

How do you lose points? I was up over 3000 points last time I checked, and when I logged in today, I was down at 2952. What happened?

Diarmaede 7 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had read that sometimes the peopel i charge will change point values.

I also wondered about what happens to points earned by comments or interactions with a persons who ends up getting booted off the site. Or, if someone just leave the site and deletes theri profile, what happens to points you accumulated through interacting with them?

I don't really worry about it, but then again, I am at level 7.

I'm not entirely sure what happened as the point calculation is pretty simple - it just adds up all the category of points. It might be that someone removed a post but that shouldn't affect things. Perhaps take a screen shot of your points page and if it changes negatively, send me it by messenger and I can see which thing changes. The good news is that you're back over 3k points 😉

Admin Level 9 Nov 29, 2017

It's technically called a penalty. You either pissed someone off and they deleted a post that you commented on or you asked the wrong questions. This site can be pretty tough. (😉)

"Note: some content is reviewed so points may change"

If you click on the star next to your name on your profile(or [agnostic.com], you can get a full breakdown of how many points you get from posts and how many from comments and referrals and everything else. If you are having issues, it may be worthwhile to have a screenshot of that table so you can see what changes, though I am sure the developers will look into the logs behind the scenes anyway

How do you check your points?

[agnostic.com] or click on the star on your profile page

It's God's will, and this is payback for being an agnostic/atheist; she works in mysterious ways, polluting websites everywhere 🙂

I'll check it out tomorrow - thanks!

Admin Level 9 Nov 29, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.