Agnostic.com

4 11

LINK Aaron Rodgers: How Can Anyone Believe in a God Who Sends People to Hell? | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

If you any attention to football, then you know Aaron Rodgers is both an amazing quarterback and intelligent guy. (He was a winner on Celebrity Jeopardy, too.)

About a month ago, he gave an interview to Danica Patrick for her “Pretty Intense” podcast and opened up about his religious skepticism.

He spoke about joining a Christian group when he was younger, even going on memorable missionary trips, but his priorities changed once he got to college. He also learned about other religions, and realized a lot of religious claims are equally absurd.

snytiger6 9 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

the problem is maybe that there is no "sending ppl to hell" in the Bible; Gehenna is on earth?

Knew I liked that guy for some reason. I'll still keep Mahomes as my QB though lol

Tampa Bay going away.

Go Packers. Beat Tom Brady and the Bucs.

@barjoe My feelings too!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571406
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.