Agnostic.com

4 12

LINK Douglas Emhoff: I Might Be the First Second Gentleman, But I Don't Want to Be the Last | GQ

This brought me to tears, so very poignant, so touching, so hopeful, and such a breath of fresh air!

HippieChick58 9 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Excellent

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 25, 2021

A lot of love in that family. Attractive family photos.
The first gentleman seems modest and authentic.

A good line. It is nice to see nice people in charge.

However, I am 100% confident that there will not be an atheist, Mormon, Jewish, Hindu, Muslim, communist, Gay president or vice president for a very long time.

Obama/Biden and Biden/Harris tickets got elected during perfect storms. Fear of the unknown, soft economy, high unemployment, very unpopular presidents all together cause a big backlash and obviously the choice is the other ticket. We all know Biden victory was due to the negative vote against Trump, not due to the merits of the Biden/Harris ticket.

He won't be..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571692
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.