Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Trump to use threat of the new Patriot Party to pressure Republican senators not to convict him in an impeachment trial: Report

Trump is threatening to create a new political party, reported The Washington Post.

He plans to use the Patriot Party as leverage over GOP senators, so they don't convict him in his impeachment trial.

Unlike other former presidents, Trump has signaled that he will continue to play an active role in politics.

snytiger6 9 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think trump will be a great influence on politics in the future. He will affectively make it impossible for any conservative to win an election. If the Conservative vote is split between trump and the republicans then they cannot win an election without making it impossible for anyone else to be counted. Yea trump and the rest of the idiots. I wonder if he is in prison if he will still have the influence to do anything.

All the more reason to get him the hell in prison.

Trump's screwed, and we get to watch Mitch orgasm in him on TV.
I might have a little tremble or two myself.

Do you know how expensive it is to start a serious party. He isn't going to spend his money and his big donors have already left him. If the Senate votes to make sure he can't run again, then what? I think McConnell wants him gone. He blames Trump for their losing the House, Senate, and the Presidency. I believe McConnell is looking for those 17 republicans to find him guilty. IMO

He will take votes from GOP candidates.

Trump's ego truly is so big and simultaneously so fragile that he doesn't care if the entire Republican party, or the nation for that matter, burns down. If he can't be "the winner", nothing else matters.

. . . yahoo adds nothing 😛

[wsj.com]

[washingtontimes.com]

Will someone please put him in jail or ban him from anything polictical.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.