Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Preacher: Don’t Call Me a False Prophet Just Because My Prophecies Are False | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Nebraska preacher and false prophet Hank Kunneman of One Voice Ministries is still refusing to apologize for any of his wrong predictions about Donald Trump serving another presidential term. And he really hates when people call him a false prophet… even though he’s made prophecies that have turned out to be, well, false.

snytiger6 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But,his prophecies ARE 100% correct , the ONLY problem is that busy Sky Daddy hasn't quite 'managed' to get around to making them happen....LOL.

It would be like Trump saying “don’t call me a liar just because I lie constantly.” 🤣

Profits not prophets.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572336
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.