Agnostic.com

6 2

Better than facts ?

Facts don't convince people in political arguments. Here's what does.

[livescience.com]

FearlessFly 9 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In short, those who are strong persuade and those who are weak attack.

Very interesting! I still like to confront bone-heads sometimes, and this may help.

Humanize it to give it appeal, that is not really news, but a good article none the less.

Link not working....again

Link recovered from my cache: [livescience.com] Please let me know if it works for you - thanks.

P.S. I have just checked what I posted. It worked for me, but it might not work for you. (Don't you just love these gremlins?)

@anglophone it worked,and i am so glad i perservered, well worth the read!

I have no time for gun nuts, for religious fundamentalists, for racists, or for sexists. My contempt for such people becomes immediately obvious to each of them, which merely drives them deeper into their own particular cesspit. I make no apology for being what I am in that regard.

Link doesn't work.

. . . edited, should work now

@FearlessFly Confirmed, it now works.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.