Agnostic.com

1 3

Re- Problem Solved LOL.
It seems that someone at the Hardware Shop doesn't suffer fools so easily. LOL.
Not so handy, handyman Homeowner just informed that a carton of 1,000 nail-holes only cost him a please a thank you and the bloke behind the counter went into the storeroom, got the carton and it STILL has packing tape sealing it as well.
Is he in for a surprise when he opens up the carton....LOL.

Triphid 9 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My husband is sure having a good laugh as I'm telling him!

Glad I could make him happy then.

@Triphid He's a retired heavy duty mechanic, & has run across things like this many times, so he can relate.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Ah yes I too can relate to this things also, BUT has he ever heard of Steering Wheels in Locomotives....LOL.

@Triphid Nope, don't think so. He's a model train hobbyist, but he's never mentioned steering wheels in any of his locos.

@Lilac-JadeCanada That's because they don't have them...LOL.
The Wheel Flanges do the steering of trains.

@Triphid Yeah, I know...hahahahaha.....

@Triphid Model train video

@Lilac-JadeCanada Now that's what I calla Train Set.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Yeah, but about half the trainee drivers we copped never knew that....LOL.
And quite a few trainee Guards as well, we always told them to 'steer' the end of the train by using the Brake Wheel inside the Guards Van BUT Only turn 1/2 a turn either way when going around bends or changing tracks....LOL.

@Triphid Hahahahahahaha......that's hysterical!

@Triphid It's a good hobby.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572624
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.