Agnostic.com

3 1

Love

Why do people cheat?

AdamExtine 3 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People cheat because they consented to impossible promises. Because one person can not be all things to someone who wants a person to be all things. Unreasonable expectations. Breaking a contract is not uncommon as we have come to learn from a certain president. They cheat because hormones are racing & the moment carries one or two or 3 , away. Because the feeling one gets is irresistible as chocolate. Because They don't care. Because mind altering liquids were ingested. Because It is a question of Mind over matter. I don't mind & you don't matter. Because you suck Because I suck Because we won't suck. Who the fuck knows. Pick one.

A woman can never love a man the way he wants to be loved and a woman can only love u for what u can provide for her

the feminine imperative is pretty eye opening

😟 breaks my heart 😟

its so important for men to protect themselves

'Ya know I have this quote in my profile. I always wondered to whom I might attribute it. I don't date strippers.......er I mean dancers. Do You?

HeAdAkE: If you truly feel that way i feel very sorry for you. If you just posted ii "becuz" WTF is wrong with you.....?

@Mooolah i don't date times have changed and it just aint worth it

That's a good question. There's probably a lot of reasons, but a common thread among all of them is that they don't fundamentally know and/or care that it's wrong.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572732
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.