Agnostic.com

30 3

Face It: Some people like makeup. Others don't. You?

Do you like those shiny red lips-
or that fresh faced look?

Does makeup accent beauty-
or does it hide it?

What's your opinion on makeup?

silvereyes 8 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just saw a comic said he always paid for dates because knew what makeup costs .

The less make-up anyone uses the better. Of course it's their body, their rules but I'm not a fan of our arbitrary gender roles and make-up is just to 'femme' for me. I, despite my outward physical appearance, try not to be too butch/masculine and I am a fan of anyone who tries not to fit into either of our arbitrary and restrictive gender roles.

I prefer the natural look, or what I think is natural - always snuck my sister’s cover up makeup when I had a nasty blemish!

mzee Level 7 Nov 29, 2017

My personal preference is whatever makes you feel good. I don't care but like the natural look, the one I would see first thing in the morning. But that is meaningless if the person is not comfortable. I wear a mask to hide myself so why should I judge some one accepting themselves?

I prefer no makeup.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.