Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK AOC rejects Cruz support over Wall Street chaos: 'You almost had me murdered' - CNNPolitics

CNN)Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday accused Sen. Ted Cruz of "trying to get me killed" during the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol and called for his resignation from the Senate, after the Texas Republican appeared to agree with her on the need for an investigation into Robinhood following chaos on Wall Street.

"I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there's common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out," the New York congresswoman wrote in a tweet directed at the Texas senator Thursday. "Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren't trying to get me killed. In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign."

snytiger6 9 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Freakin' A!!!!!

I love this woman! I think she could give Cruz a real smack down, not just a Twitter one!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572800
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.