Agnostic.com

5 6

LOOK!!! It's America's mental health crisis!!!

QAnon followers say Trump will be sworn in as president on March 4th

[the-sun.com]

Dyl1983 8 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeaj, sure. And I am the real winner of the recent billion dollar Mega-millions jackpot, but the ticket was stolen from me.

Crazypants. I've also heard the updated theory that Biden is part of the fight against the democratic blood-drinking pedophiles. Trump's letter to Biden had instructions for the next steps. These people are like the cults that declare the end of the world is happening on X date. When their prediction doesn't come to pass, it's not because they were wrong or because they are looney birds, it's because the plan has been changed. That's how they keep their loyal morons under their thumb.
(And now that I've read the entire article, I see that the writer made the same comparison I did, which is why I need to read before I comment!)

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 30, 2021

This is more terrifying than the original terror.

This was original date for presidential inauguration. Herbert Hoover had attempted a similar coup in 1933. That's why FDR accelerated the date. I fear a second insurrection. March 4th. It won't be successful but there will be casualties.

yay...we can impeach him again!

This is mass hysteria on a never-before seen scale. 100 years from now, psychologists will still be discussing it. It is bigly, just like T**** would want it to be. The question is: What will it take to de-program these cult followers?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573063
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.