Agnostic.com

4 2

This is an important contribution from Senator Coker, who can explain how he saw trump. It is one hour long, but well worth the time!

Freedompath 9 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

. . watched it, would recomend it, especially for conservatives.

For those who might want to read about it :

[pbs.org]

[washingtonpost.com]

I thought Coker was as honest and objective as a Conservative could be. It was helpful to me.

. . . video unavailable

It is coming in on my phone, I wonder if it is not allowed in your area? Makes no sense? It is PBS, Frontline, with Senator Coker.

@Freedompath . . . possibly. I was able to dl the video -- will watch it later 🙂

@FearlessFly good...it is well worth watching, at least Coker is a normal person.

Fake news little girl has no clue how to ask real questions

12 years this lying sack of shit rallied enemies of women healthcare pretends in this interview only TrumpOLINI is responsible for the tampon terrorists attacking Congress NOT HIMSELF AND HIS ENTIRE anti choice party

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573104
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.