Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Christian Radio Host Falsely Claims COVID Variants Are “Less Deadly” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

During one of Christian radio host Frank Sontag‘s recent shows, he argued that the mutated versions of COVID-, which are even deadlier than the virus at the center of the pandemic, are “less deadly.”

His proof? Someone said so. Therefore he felt justified in feeding harmful lies to his gullible Christian audience.

snytiger6 9 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always thought a mutation would mean it would get deadlier. Something is killing it or not allowing it to replicate like it wants to so it mutate so that it will be less affected. Of course i'm not a scientist and i'm just guessing but that's what i thought

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573206
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.