Agnostic.com

1 4

I have a daughter. Unacceptable totally as she was already secured in the back of a vehicle, forget about her age for a minute. But you can't forget her age.
[abc.net.au]

powder 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The officers who handled the child or were present when pepper spray was used must be terminated. Such bad judgment demonstrates they are unfit to do the job.

I understand from the local news that they are, but the police union is involved. The little girl is black. This wouldn't have happened to a white girl. I am so ashamed. Black lives matter especially when they are 10 years old.

Pepper-spraying the eyes of someone who is handcuffed is psychopathically sick. That the victim is a child almost requires a lobotomy. Those 'police' need to be in prison, permanently. Can such people be recovered? And when would you ever trust them again? If the police union has a problem, the whole force should be advised to either change their union leadership to a sane party of be fired and rehired at lower pay to eliminate that union.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573515
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.