Agnostic.com

4 2

The back story perhaps, and what the KGB may have done.
[theguardian.com]

Fernapple 9 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is both fascinating and deeply frustrating. It confirms what I suspected all along, given tRump's bizarre deference to Putin. Of course, as long as it remains relevant to active politics, it will automatically be dismissed as partisan conspiracy theory. It doesn't matter how clear the evidence; it will only be viewed through partican lenses.

Back when Baby Huey had a Twitter account, I used to troll him with "Hey Trump! You Nash?"
'Nash' was KGB slang for 'One of ours', meaning a KGB asset. The truth will come out eventually, and Americans will find out how bad they've been had!

Most finally figured this

Especially the 74 million who voted for him.

I don't think they care. Through the right wing propaganda of 'winning' the cold war they think they defeated communism. So Russia is no longer the red menace of the cold war, but a white strong state with a big strong leader for white people. Sounds good to them. Just what they want, fools. So, they don't care if Trump is an asset of Russia. I never thought I'd live to see this crap though, having lived through reds under the beds and all that right wing fear mongering back during the cold war. Now I suspect half of America wants to be like Russia. Hot diggerty!

@David1955 I suspect you are correct, sadly.

Odd country, the US. They attack Clinton and Obama over anything. But a President who everyone has known for years is an asset of Russia, well, nothing happens. How is this possible? I wrote on this site back in 2017 that Trump was a groomed compromised and played asset of Russia. And here we still are. Like I said, odd country the US.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573566
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.