Agnostic.com

3 2

I don't usually watch or get NBC news in my you tube feed. This report of John Weaver, from The Lincoln Project, accused of sending sexually explicit messages to men and suggesting he may be able to get them work in politics. This was reported as happening since about 2015. One contact was with 14 yr old who he asked if he was in high school and he said he was. The report said from there the messages were more sexually explicit from there.
Concerns: Lincoln project didnt invedtigate their co founder because confident no jobs were given

Also reporter stated, while a lot of conversations dustubing and uncomfortable. no unlawful conduct here, but concerning conduct through out.

gigihein 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems the real sexual predator of children seem to be the obstructionist republican fascists!!!

Republicans Suck

In his case, that absolutely true.

I find it interesting that the underlying issue to conservatives seems to be his sexual interest in men.
Lets face it, if anyone says "I'm sexually interested in you and I can open doors of opportunity for you if you indulge me." should be the crime.
The sex of the person making the offer and the sex of the person being offered the exchange is of no importance at all. Although age compounds the offense if the person being offered is underage and under those circumstances charges should be pressed regardless, they are predators by definition at that point after all.
If you want me tell me, as persuasively as you can, and if I'm interested I may or may not respond favorably. Attempt to make it "worth my while" and I might press charges depending on how obnoxious I decide your behavior was.

my issue wasn't that, but after kid said in high school yhe messages were more dexually explicit. Does that mean it is legal to have the conversation with a minor?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573879
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.