Agnostic.com

12 13

LINK Fox news sued

Fox sued For 2.7 billion

#fox
bobwjr 10 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They should not only be sued. They should also be found to be unfit to run any form of news service, and barred from doing so for the rest of their lives.

Make these bastards pay!

Yup. Its a great day to enjoy repercussions

The tRump screamed sue all the time.... now is the time to SUE this bastards.

I sincerely hope that all the lawsuits brought against all these people and organizations, bankrupts every single one of them.
They should all die penniless for what they've done.

Oh my. Boy I needed a good laugh, and this did the trick 🤣🤣

Good. Hope Sky News Australia is next.

Mvtt Level 7 Feb 4, 2021

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Fox News went out of business?

They should go the way of the NRA.

Trump took on Murdock, it could only end this way.
Trump never understood that he was the actor Murdock put on stage to convince Americans that we really need more authoritarianism. In Murdock's case the motivation was purely capitalistic; fascist love and support fascist. It was all just a PR campaign to funnel more money (read power) into Murdock's pockets.
Then Putin noticed, and seduced Trump away from Murdock, then Trump got his own "big" ideas.
Hopefully it brings all three down, for the sake of all free informed civilization.

I find this thrilling but if memory serves me it was Fox News who was the first to call the election. If I am right this is just another Trump lawsuit because he is angry with Murdock and Fox News.

Excellent! Although, it should be for much more. Bankrupt the assholes and get them off the air.

Everything about this pleases me.

Deb57 Level 8 Feb 4, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574203
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.