Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Bone-Chilling Interview with a Real-Life Exorcist (Fr. Vince Lampert) - YouTube

Interview with an exorcist in Indiana. It's interesting because of how the discussion is calm and deliberate and the interviewer behave with a some skepticism and asks for explanations and clarifications.

It reminds me of how different real science discussions are where a crowd of people ask very tough questions that force you to defend your ideas. It's a harrowing experience that makes you question your own ideas.

Though this is about exorcism, this is a warning to us about the other falsehoods we easily believe to be true because no one challenges us on our thinking.

The video gave me pause to think about what hidden delusions in my own thinking that I've fooled myself to think is true. It also made me thankful to the great people of Science that I'm not wasting my time on delusions.

MakeItGood 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Isnt a "real life exorcist" just an enabler?

Very much so!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574627
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.