Agnostic.com

2 3

New ABC Poll [thehill.com]

32% Democrats are Radical and 42% Republicans are Radical
"Respondents were also asked which major political party they thought had more radical extremists. According to the poll, 42 percent of respondents said there were more radical extremists in the Republican Party, compared with 32 percent of those who said the same for the Democratic Party."

St-Sinner 9 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Bernie is radical, we can sleep at night. If "The Donald" is radical we had better not sleep at night. "The Donald". A gangster name. Thug rap "Artist" name. Yo yo yo. The Donald rock'in the House....& Senate.

People did not sleep at night on January 6th. That was because of "The Donald." Lil Bernie lost two times and it made no difference to anyone. We were all peaceful.

Right now, there is so much support for "The Donald" that Lil Bernie and the centrists cannot impeach him in spite of everyone knowing he was guilty of the crime. You know why? It is because the Republicans are afraid that "The Donald" will give them sleepless nights in the primaries. That is the power of "The Donald."

@St-Sinner I fear you are correct.

@Mooolah ummm, so far, impeachment is proceeding. Maybe time to return your crystal ball for one that works!

Great, but what is their definition of "radical"? It seems these days the gauge has been shifted and people who would have once been labeled "moderate liberal" are not labeled as extremists for wanting radical things like social justice, affordable healthcare, and sensible gun laws. To be labeled "radical right" you basically have to kill someone or make a terrorist attack on the Capitol... and even then there's some wiggle room.

Examples of Radical Right is White Supremacists and Trump followers, an example of Radical Left is Bernie and his followers.

On Conservative platforms, conservatives don't agree and on Progressive platforms and in some groups here progressives don't agree with this definition. Each side thinks they are good and only the other side is bad.

Some progressives here think Bernie is the messiah who will give everything free to them and conservatives think that Trump is the reincarnation of Cyrus, The Great.

In short, both are bad for America and the moderates have shown it by rejecting Trump and Bernie alike.

It's like when driving on the highway -- everyone going slower than me is a moron and everyone going faster than me is dangerously crazy.🙂

@St-Sinner So... racists and people who support a bigoted, corrupt, incompetent president are radical right.

And Bernie, who supports affordable healthcare for everyone, higher minimum wages, affordable or tuition-free college for everyone... is considered radical left. These are things that most other developed countries have been doing for years.

Yea... I see a very clear distinction between which one is bad and which one is good. I suppose such distinctions are not apparent to everyone.

@RichCC Good answer. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.