Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Texas woman charged in Capitol riot can visit Mexico, judge rules

A Texas business owner charged in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot will be allowed to visit Mexico for a "bonding retreat" with employees, a federal judge ruled Friday.

Jenny Cudd, of Midland, was charged last month and is free on personal recognizance. She was seen inside the Capitol after a pro-Trump mob stormed it, and in a video on Facebook that day said, "I f---ing charged the Capitol today" and "Hell yes, I am proud of my actions," according to a criminal complaint.

snytiger6 9 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All the judges need to be replaced if they are allowing stupid shit like that. That questions there competence. Of course, 45 was very incompatent.

Well at least if she stays in Mexico maybe they can form a Trumplican colony and we won’t have to deal with them for a while, until Mexico gets tired of them and sends them back.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575071
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.