Agnostic.com

5 9

Oh what fun it is to confuse these annoying telephone scammers.
Just had one on the phone asking for my name to which I replied,
Ja, ja mien name ist Herr Friedrich Wilhelm Langenschmidt, Gutten morgen, sprechen sie Deutsche bitte, Ich kanst nicht sprechen Englische.
Some S.E Asian sounding voice replied in broken English again so, I went on saying,
Nien, nien sprechen Deutsche bitte, sprechen mit Deutsche bitte.
This continued for about 3 minutes then who ever it was actually hung up on me, how rude is that....LOL.

Triphid 9 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unknown number shows up and here is how I answer - Mort's mortuary, you stab em, we slab em. Where would you like the body buried?. i can tell the scammers numbers because of the area codes.

Great

It is always fun to play them on,,love to get them frustrated,hopefully enough times they will quite that job My favorite line is did your mother teach you not to lie and scam ,answer please ,click

"DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN!" I shout and hang up.

After blocking the number, I delete the call.

Aw, that's no fun at all...LOL.

@Triphid

It is satisfying to me.

I don't have enough imagination, nor language skills to do anything like this.

It makes me glad that I enjoy learning different languages, I learned German in High School which came in very handy when I was a nurse also, especially when caring for patients of German origin.
Also extremely handy for swearing when young Henry is around also....LOL.

@Triphid I took French in school, but it never ''took''. I just have no ability for it whatsoever. Sure, I understand a few words here & there, of a few different languages, or the written word, but it's just not in my ability.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Oh that is sad, languages are fun to learn imo.

@Triphid Oh well, I tried.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575348
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.