Agnostic.com

8 6

LINK ‘I was wrong. Period’: Shirtless man who wore horns at riot apologizes for storming Capitol | KTLA

An Arizona man who participated in the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol while sporting face paint, no shirt and a furry hat with horns said he regrets storming the building, apologized for causing fear in others and expressed disappointment with former President Donald Trump.

snytiger6 9 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't believe him.

I suspect many who were arrested will claim similar sentiments before sentencing.

I sorwy! Sniff-sniff!
I wonder how the court would react if I had used that excuse for trespassing on, and vandalizing a Federal building?

This sounds contrived to me. He wouldn't be saying this if he received the pardon he asked for from Trump. Notice he didn't say he deserves to be punished for his involvement.

Probably be hung by his former friends real soon....does anybody know where that gallows they erected ended up?

Did not think of the consequences did 'ya? Mom says get a job.

Too little, too late.

Rot in jail, domestic terrorists!

I’m sure a lot of those headed to jail time are regretting their actions, since Trump didn’t hold up his promise to lead and protect them.

Surprising they all are not naming Trump as the one who caused this and was a co conspirator

@RoyMillar many are as if that is a reason to be excused

@whiskywoman He should be arrested for inciting and encouraging it

Fuck him. Lock him up.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575510
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.