Agnostic.com

6 13

LINK Ex-Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder And 8 Others Criminally Charged In Flint Water Crisis : NPR

The Michigan Attorney General's Office Thursday announced criminal charges for eight former state officials, including the state's former Gov. Rick Snyder, along with one current official, for their alleged roles in the Flint water crisis.

Together the group face 42 counts related to the drinking water catastrophe roughly seven years ago. The crimes range from perjury to misconduct in office to involuntary manslaughter.

The drinking water debacle is linked to at least 12 deaths and at least 80 people sickened with Legionnaires' disease after untreated water from the Flint River caused lead to leach from old pipes, poisoning the majority Black city's water system.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And don't forget the lead poisoning of all those children, whose brains will never fully recover.

I had seen this before and Michael Moore mentioned it also. Great news!

I wonder if there is a way to go after team trump for the way they handled the COVID-19 outbreak. So many dead and even more possibly with long term or for life health problems.

I hope they get 20 years to life.

About fucking time..

About damn time! Do you all realize this problem still exists in a Huge way?

This was last month but it's still wonderful news. Fry his fucking ass.

I saw it was last month, but I didn't remember reading it, and it is good news, so I posted. I'm glad I had new information and good news for you as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575591
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.