Agnostic.com

1 1

Today I drove by the local drug store to view that GMC Yukon again and see if the owner still has it plastered with "Jesus is my savior, Trump is my president" writings all over the glasses on every side. Maybe she woke up. Well, a little. Looks like she knows now that Jesus changed his mind on Trump. The vehicle now has writing that says "Jesus is my savior, get on board."

Nonsense like this is about as bad as an ex military man in my workplace declaring that his active military son had detected lots of troop movement during the uncertainty of the transition. His remark was "rest assured that we are soon going to have our rightful president back." It never occurs to these morons that military is being placed to stop insurrection. When the Pentagon told Trump he would get no parade and military send off "just go" there was no indication that they would want him back in power any time soon.

What is wrong with people?

DenoPenno 9 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You ask, "What is wrong with people?"

People exist, if people didn't exist, nothing would be wrong with them.

Word Level 8 Feb 11, 2021

Sometimes, Word, you come out with wisdom so profound it makes my heart leap.

@Fernapple Yes, it's TRUE, I really do exist.

@Fernapple No, that does not mean that everything said about me is true.

@Word Not everything said about me is true either. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.