Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Trump Ruined My Relationship With My Family

This Atheist Podcast has interesting topics.

JohnSchindler 7 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Improved mine, it's a ready made litmus test to jettison the hopeless idiots.

Most of my family is dead so this is not true in my case. What Trump really did for me is show me who my real friends are. I can talk to a person for 10 minutes or less and know if he is a Trumper or believes QAnon. One man I have known for 50 years will never be my friend again. Never, ever. He told me that what we ought to do with those crossing our border with Mexico is shoot them down like dogs and let their bodies lay where they fell. He thought "Trump would be OK with it." What a moron! He forgot that I can never be OK with it.

Thank you for never being okay with it, what your ex-friend said was horrendously gross. I hope you meet some new friends here that are worthy of you, because you rock, the world needs more thoughtful people like you in it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.