Agnostic.com

3 6

The turn tables

Buttercup 8 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Submit to Authority-666 pay taxes

Word Level 8 Feb 16, 2021

Bummer. They're annoyed.

My stepfather's brother was a well-known faith healer who would occasionally come to visit and always wanted to take us to dinner. He would leave a phony $20 as a tip....with a note on the side which said "Love of money is a sin" or words to that effect. I was so embarrassed that I'd always pretend to use the women's room and put a REAL note there for the server.

Sanctimonious SOB! (You'll be happy to know he was BUSTED for having a second wife/family somewhere in South America...one of his ''missions.'' His US wife took him to the cleaners and made quite a bit of money.)

Sometimes...things work out as they should.

Maybe it's confirmation bias, but it sure seems to me that the people who are the most judgemental about how others live their lives, are the ones most likely to ignore their rules when it comes to their lives.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576648
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.