Agnostic.com

4 2

This is the 2nd time this week my facility has food poisoned me!

Ugh... I ate shrimp last night and woke up at 3 am. I was fine until 5 am hit, and then diarrhea again. Once again, I'm off work and too sick to go to the gym. The Health Department called me when I was at work yesterday. I hope they call me on Monday, so I can talk to a person. It's how they handle the food that most of us don't agree with. This is a nice facility, but the food is sketchy. I will ask the Health Department to please do a random inspection on this place. People are getting sick. Ugh... I'm laying down drinking Ginger Ale now. It's been 3 weeks straight of bad health and diarrhea. I just want to be physically healthy. I've been hapless lately.

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shrimp really, after the last bout?

Ugh... I won't eat the meat here anymore. I'll buy my own.

@Sarahroo29 Whenever I have to eat away for lunch. I go veggie, it`s safer that way

@273kelvin Yeah.

Stop eating there? Make your own food at home? control your food/ingredients and you control your health....

I can't afford food like that when I pay for meals here. I just won't eat the meat anymore. It's always undercooked or cold.

That's probably a good idea. The human body has no need for dead animal flesh. Just substitute extra beans, rice, peas, lentils, etc. and you will be fine 🙂

@SkotlandSkye I'll mention my aunt's name to the state health department. She used to license and inspect group homes and facilities for children in our state. She's retired now with cancer.

Definitely need to get food handlers checked out. Could they be doing it on purpose?

No, they must be hiring amateurs. The food isn't as hot as it should be. I've had cold pancakes and eggs for breakfast before. Their microwave is broken. The meat isn't very good. Shrimp has never given me diarrhea that bad before. I hope they return my call on Monday. I'll be by my phone all day. 2x this week I was too sick to workout. 3 weeks of physical illnesses. Idiots have caused me sickness. First it was Wal-Mart's food poisoning, then the pharamcy sent the wrong medication, then a stomach virus, then 2x of food poisoning. I'm sick of this! I think they are putting fiber supplements in the food to help people shit better. I don't need that!

Colorado doesn't require people to have one when serving food. I don't have one and I work at a restaurant. I did have one in Oregon. Food handlers card.

It does sound like a health inspection is in order. Or change facilities.

I just moved to the best one in town. The others are worse.

I'll mention my aunt's name. She used to inspect and license group homes and facilities for children with the state of Colorado. They may know her by name.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:57684
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.