Agnostic.com

36 7

What song gets you in a good mood?

Do you have a song that gets you in a good mood, even when you've had a shitty day?

ScubaWags 7 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anything (hip hop or rap) that makes my car trunk thump (subwoofer).

Dion Level 2 Apr 20, 2018

"Maxwell's Silver Hammer", by The Beatles

The Mowgli’s, almost everything they write is a happy song but I especially like the song, “I’m good”

My go-to song for a certain mood lifter: Doobie Brothers ~ What A fool Believes (1979)

Also Hugh Masekela-Grazing In The Grass

@birdingnut owh, love that one! Thanks for educating me 🙂

Alcyon Massive - Stand Firm

Jean Michel Jarre music

Songs you can sing along to and songs about going on a trip. Oh yeah, love songs too. "Sailing" Christopher Cross, "Copa Cabana" by Barry Manilow. "Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffet. "Wouldn't it be Nice" and "Cocomo" by the Beach Boys. "Two Tickets to Paradise" (don't remeber who), "Moondance" Van Morrison, "Come Sail Away" Styx, "Miracles" Jefferson Starship, "Baby Come Back" Player

Lucky me without shitty days. Cant remember last time I listened to music in my place. 4-5:weeks? More? Does not matter, what matter is lack of shitty days. Now, when I go dancing... is a different reality.

Wheels on the bus.

"King Of My Heart"- Taylor Swift.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:57692
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.