Agnostic.com

33 3

Do you believe you will see your love ones again after you die? Why?

We are all familar with the christian belief that heaven or hell awaits.
As non believers i am curious to know your opinion on after death and what you think awaits us.
I personally believe when i die, my life force will be at one with our universe and i will not see any love ones after i die.

• 2 votes
  • 54 votes
  • 10 votes
twshield 8 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, that is a ridiculous concept, but there is a good chance that many of us won't see or even recognize our loved ones before we die.

Dead people are around us all the time, you are just NOT vibrating fast enough to "see" them, I have met plenty of atheists that had NDEs and they change quickly. I met a guy who died in a construction accident. A concrete block wall collapse on him and he died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. He WAS an atheist, he looked at me in the face and said, "NOT ANY MORE!!"....yeah he ran into the Beings of Light..... Believe what you want, you have to experience it, In my case I asked "THEM" to do something to prove to me they were real. I wanted to talk about it all....They were real to me!! Well, they did it. Through coincidences and synchronicities you learn that there is a higher intelligence running the game. You can pretend, or believe that you are NOT part of it. BUT YOU ARE!!! Great book to read: JOURNEY OF SOULS by Newton! Newton was a skeptic BUT he changed too. Buy the book, read it......if you don't want to. Then don't. When "THEY" are standing at the end of your bed when you are dying, you will change quickly. Yeah, it scares the shit of of you too!! My mother thought there was nothing after you died. Well, not at the end,"THEY" had her "cooking in the kitchen".....whoa......good luck folks. You're in for a big surprise!! There are a lot of grandmothers in the next world!!! ;OP

How will you see them if you are dead? Seems like a rhetorical question to me.

We won't even see, feel, hear or any other conscious awareness of ourselves (does that make sense?), never mind someone else. I have photos and memories and while I am alive I see my loved ones all the time and that is all that counts.

As far as I know, no one has ever come back after dying, to tell us if they met up with their best buds - so who knows ?

While I'm open to the possibility (though no kind of heaven/hell kind o' thing), I'm in no particular hurry to find out !

We'll be dead and none of us will care. So I don't think I'll see my loved ones again after I die, but I'm not bothered by this in the slightest.

I posted this already but since your bringing up the afterlife all leave it here for you to check out. It's not about seeing your loved ones but it destroys the irrationality of the afterlife pretty well. Great video.

have any of you seen some one die? get real. we are ants on a rock. nothing more

no we are not....we are fleas on a dog!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5777
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.