Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK Why Are Christian Leaders Empathizing with Sexual Predator Ravi Zacharias? | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Why Are Christian Leaders Empathizing with Sexual Predator Ravi Zacharias?
By Beth Stoneburner
February 20, 2021

A week after a damning report confirmed that the late Christian apologist Ravi Zacharias committed spiritual and sexual abuse, there’s been a tremendous fallout from extensions of his ministry that say they will cut ties with the group.

But writing for Religion News Service, Kyle J. Howard delivers a harsh rebuke to Christian leaders who empathized more with Zacharias than any of his victims.

Without naming names, he notes that a number of pastors have said they could very well have ended up just like Zacharias… a statement that reveals more about them than God.

snytiger6 9 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because they are themselves people without morals.

It is true a number of them are likely to end up the same way. I believe statistics have shown Christians including Christian leaders are not any more moral than the average person. Divorce is one indicator I know I’ve seen on that

There’s only one place for shit like this.......the toilet.

It’s just too bad the law affords them the protections that it does.

Only logical, imo, since where you find SHIT you will undoubtedly find flies and Maggots, they ALWAYS stick together.

Loving the predators! Reminds them of what they admire about drump, no doubt

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577825
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.