Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Newsmax Airs Whole Segment Attacking Biden's Senior Dog, Champ | HuffPost

A host on the pro-Trump network said the 12-year-old canine looked like a “junkyard” dog.

snytiger6 9 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So instead of infantile tweets, we have nazi morons lying about democrats. Keep it up. The independents will make their preference known.

I guess the old “if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all” trope isn’t taught to conservatives. I’m sure they just euthanize their animals when the get a little older. Kind of like they don’t want to wear,asks or get vaccinated because mostly old people die and the just contribute to the deficit and slow down traffic. 😡

This is what either side has to talk about? Really? I expect it from them but we don't really have to reply to all of their inane shit.

Frankly, LOL, how pathetic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577830
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.