Agnostic.com

5 4

Just got 'hailed' by the neighbourhood Evangeloon.
He will NOT enter my property due to my 'little' notice on my front gate telling God-Botherers to keep out.
It seems as though his vehicle has developed a catastrophic Oil leak plus a ruptured Radiator since he last used it yesterday to go to church.
Asking my opinion on the cause of this problem I simply replied, " Perhaps it IS Gods Will and he/she/it is trying to tell you that you have not been devout enough and is punishing you."
Looking very unimpressed and somewhat angry at my response/reply, he simply stormed off mumbling away to himself as per usual.
Perhaps, just perhaps mind you, IF he paid a lot less attention to watching Channel 54, the 24/7 Religious Broadcasting Service and a bit more towards maintaining his vehicle this may not have happened in the first place.
Atm, I am fighting the temptation to draw up a rough sign that says " Where is your God now" and sneak in and stick on his vehicle....LOL.

Triphid 9 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are a wicked man, LOL!

I try my hardest....LOL.

Jesus saves. But not cars.

Mate, this is better than Days of Our Lives. Not that I should talk, since if I see my criminal neighbour on my place I'll order him off, lest I call the police for trespass.

Do you think he prays for you? 🙂

I doubt if he does because I once him told EXACTLY where to insert his useless prayers.

Mm-mm, “...god’s will.” Nice reply for a theist I know who complains often.

This gawd thing sure falls down on the job, huh?

Precisely "Arse up and Tits down" as we say in Australia.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577875
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.