Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Anti-Trumpers are done with the GOP. Where do they go now? - POLITICO

So why don't they "take over" the Libertarian Party as the Tea Party took over the Repudlican Party. Socially liberal, fiscal conservative. Because they are not socially liberal. They are still intolerant of our gay citizens in their voting record, unsympathetic to those who can not compete,& they are anti choice. The body being the most private place of all can be invaded by government mandate. The culture wars are being won by the liberals over the decades, because conservatism is inherently stagnant & liberals by definition are tolerant.....of diversity whereas conservatives abhor it. Fascinating to watch this play out.

Mooolah 8 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My outspoken Libertarian brother is as far from "socially liberal" as it is possible to be! It is basically "every [man] for himself", too bad starve if you can't find & keep a good job, because that would be all your own fault.

They'll be back in the fold in no time. GOP has short memories. And they say an elephant never forgets.

They really do have nowhere to go, which is why I think most of them will crawl back to the Repubs, who know they will... What they really need is a new third party that is openly fascist, that's where they belong. We'll probably see something like that at least attempted, with a name like Patriot Party or something like that. They remind me of the ruling party in the Purge series of movies, The New Founding Fathers Of America Party.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.