Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Fry’s Electronics is shutting its doors for good - The Verge

"After nearly 36 years in business as the one-stop-shop and online resource for high-tech professionals across nine states and 31 stores, Fry’s Electronics, Inc. (“Fry’s” or “Company&rdquo😉, has made the difficult decision to shut down its operations and close its business permanently as a result of changes in the retail industry and the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic," reads a statement from Fry's.

snytiger6 9 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I still remember Radio Shack. I assume they are gone by now.

I keep getting advertising from them on Facebook. Apparently they went all online and got rid of most of their stores.

They actually still have a bunch of stores. They closed them all in my area.

I briefly worked for Radio Shack. The other employees all referred to it as "Radio Shit" because their products were crap.

Fryes Electronics was a great store. It would be great if they went online. They had the lowest electronics prices. If they don't go oline, then I will have to settle for Newegg.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578409
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.