Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Congresswoman QAnon Uses God to Justify Her Anti-Trans Bigotry | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Showing once again how conservative Christians are the worst people in elected office, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the publicity hound who was banned from sitting on any committees because of her repeated support of violence against her colleagues, found a way to out-asshole Sen. Ted Cruz.

During a discussion about the Equality Act, which would protect LGBTQ rights, Greene argued (falsely) that the bill would protect pedophiles, “destroy women’s rights,” and kill religious freedom.

She’s lying about all of those things, using Christian propaganda to try and block civil rights legislation. She’ll fail. The same bill passed the House last year. It’ll pass the House again this year no matter how many lies Republicans spread about it — let’s hope Senate moderates don’t ruin it.

snytiger6 9 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder if Greene knows which bathroom to use? I'm sure that is an issue with her. Look at the fact that she might be doing these things because she has no committees and at re-election time she can point to this sort of nonsense for public support.

I say it's a toss up between her and Cruz.

Ctuz is just a dick. She's completely crazy.

But, but....Tucker Carlson said QAnon doesn’t exist.

Yeah, an din the preciosu month he justified QAnon's actions.

The so called "Senate moderates" are anything but. Joe Biden might be liberal enough to be a moderate but blue dog democrats aren't.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.