Agnostic.com

7 1

Candace Owens

Thirst2learn 7 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More poison words. More destructive than outright lies. It's what Republicons are made of.

Starts out with the false premis that white liberals hate black conservatives, so it is a strawman argument.

She's such a glory-seeking, hateful and self-hating piece of work that I can't take anything she says seriously.

That is about as ridiculous as it gets. I wouldn't even know where to start responding to that.

I don't hate black conservatives, depending on my mood, I am either annoyed or amused at anyone who thinks naive stereotypes qualifies them to speak for others. #not all liberals

Seems like a reasonable conjecture from Candace Owens.

The only hatred of African-Americans that I have ever seen in America is from the reactionary right.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578684
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.