Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Golden Donald Trump Statue At CPAC Has Twitter Warning Idol Worshippers | HuffPost

Holy Moses! A gold statue of Donald Trump at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, is generating snark of biblical proportions.

Video of the statue being admired as it’s wheeled into place prompted people on social media to compare it to a much older example of idol worship.

snytiger6 9 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The thing is a work of art. Resembles a cheap plaster tourist statue that I would make one laugh at. I can see him selling copies of it to the deranged.

I can just see them on their knees, chanting
Magawagamugwump!
Magawagalovetrump!

Breaking one of their beloved Ten Commandments; “Thou shall not worship false idols.” But then they rarely pay a whole lot of attention to the other nine either.

It does make a point. There are a lot of people who think Trump is a good holy man. However, I think "anti christ" would be more accurate. If, I still believe in religious bs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.