Agnostic.com

7 11

[thenation.com]

Despite the GOP's best effort, Deb Haaland is headed towards confirmation as the 1st Native American Secretary of the Interior!!!! How appropriate!!!!! Agree/Disagree?

sassygirl3869 9 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How many times do the the parties, especially the Republican one, have to experience what they give they receive when the other party takes over? Seems more like stupid is as stupid does.
I agree, now that we have some power we need to do all we can to overturn all the bad faith moves by the criminal republicans.

Agree.

Wonderful woman for the job! She will be a breath of fresh air after the morons trump put in that office!

I hope so!

I totally agree. 46 has good sense and is a real politician and not a ego driven ass hole.

Awesome choice

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 26, 2021

She's an environmentalist and will serve this country well. The fact that she is a Native American is groundbreaking but immaterial to her qualifications.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.