Agnostic.com

1 1

Since the Florida CPAC and Trump statue like the golden calf, flags have went back up in my neighborhood. I just knew that the one house I pass every day had them down for good, but not so. Two blocks from me a woman who never took her flags down now has a new flag. It's darker and some kind of writing on it. I suspect that some of these mislead faithfools expect Trump to return on the 4th. QAnon is spreading that one.

One business I deliver to has a big electronic sign where people advertise. There you see "Trump 2020" all over again with reminders of "be diligent and pray."" I wish sincerely that I had a new hat, flag, or shirt to sell these people. I'm also wondering how long it will take before they realize that Trump is using them to make money.

DenoPenno 9 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This evening I deliberately drove by the home of the old woman who has a new flag with words on it. The flag reads "Fuck Biden." It remains to be seen if the 4th will usher in some miracle cure for Trump returning as president. Those who are hopeful do not comprehend very well.

Hmmm. Maybe I would get a greater response by putting this in Trump Pinata? IDK.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579820
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.