Agnostic.com

8 11

LINK Some US bishops discourage Catholics from getting Johnson & Johnson vaccine if others are available - CNN

The US Conference of Catholic Bishops, as well as at least 6 other dioceses from across the country have released statements expressing "moral concerns" over the shot due to its use of lab-grown cells that descend from cells taken in the 80s from the tissue of aborted fetuses.

ChurchLess 7 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What moral concerns are we talking about when this is a life or death issue? A single shot that is workable is better than multiple shots. Catholics are concerned with the sanctity of death rather than a sanctity of life.

If the cells are cultivated and multiplied to save lives as has been for other treatments for many decades and now covid-19, what the heck is their issue. What moral crap do they refer to - exactly that ie crap!

...they are still willing to die for their faith! But if they live on, maybe they can solve a few problems that face humanity!

@Freedompath
They keep us back from evolving to the next level of success. They want failure so their flock can keep praying, keep believing and KEEP GIVING COLLECTION MONEY!

I've heard that the J&J vaccine is the safest one. I've heard they have had no allergic reactions. Also the single shot is less risky for persons with autoimmune problems like myself.

I just don't care no more, FN morons. 😤

@oldFloyd They've raped humanity in its entirety from the day their religions were born. They're nothing but corrupt institutions. They care two hoots about morality or humanity.

Some US bishops are oxygen thieves who should have had their heads smashed against rocks when they were babies.

...maybe that’s a bit harsh! 😉 Their brains seem to settle on the sexual organs and never evolve to the next stage! (What about all the children that ended up in Catholic orphanages and were mentally damaged or died from bad treatment.)

@Freedompath Yes, Tuam was run by nuns. [bbc.com]

@Freedompath you are so right😉

@Freedompath, @anglophone This is shameful. Torture, cruelty and actual murder and the trauma young girls had to live with as opposed to abortion.

@TimeOutForMe All in the Name of God as personified by the pope of the day. I am pleased that Ireland is finally giving the Catholic Church its long deserved Order of the Boot.

@anglophone The Pope and his clan are a perverse bunch of diseased individuals who have no regard for morality or humanity.
...and how strange it is they have a large following beats me. The brainwashed are willing to overlook all the sick deeds committed by these individuals. What does that say about the followers themselves!

@TimeOutForMe ...at least the current Pope, can wonder outside the laws of the Church. Well, baby steps are something! Maybe the next Pontiff, will open the flood gates (ah, just wishful thinking)! What was laid down in the ‘old times,’ must be carried into modern life (power is hard to relinquish).

This happens when your dropped on your head at birth.

These faithfools have moral concerns over a vaccine. But have no moral issue with priest raping little boys.

I agree

@xenoview They continue to do so. Guilty means a transfer to another church to continue their evil deeds on children. They're a sick bunch of diseased individuals that shouldn't have a say on morality or humanity. They have a twisted perverse alternative meaning to the actual meaning of morality and humanity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579919
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.