Agnostic.com

5 2

Today's liberal mentality... wokeism and cancel culture at it's best.. Enjoy it while you can, people...

Captain_Feelgood 8 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The liberals have gone completely bonkers!ðŸĪŠ

Sex hardly ever hurts anybody, but being made to feel crummy about yourself for whatever accident of birth you drew can be very harmful, with life-long consequences....but you already know that & just want to rant......

Most of the folks in my world are all very liberal leaning, and we could care less about this. If folks are offended by certain things, that's their prerogative. You and your type are completely clueless about basic liberal mentality. I've been a very liberal minded person my entire life, I'm also a long term business owner and in the top 5% in wealth in this country and no I didn't inherit one cent! I'm thankful I didn't turn out to be a close minded, petty, angry conservative......

I didn't know could read. Oh thats right you like the pictures. Lol

I laugh that I do not weep.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579938
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.