Agnostic.com

11 14

Florida man? (I wouldn’t be surprised.)

EyesThatSmile 8 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The psychological phenomenon of illusory superiority was identified as a form of cognitive bias in Kruger and Dunning's 1999 study "Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments".[1] The identification derived from the cognitive bias evident in the criminal case of McArthur Wheeler, who, on April 19, 1995, robbed two banks while his face was covered with lemon juice, which he believed would make it invisible to the surveillance cameras. This belief was based on his misunderstanding of the chemical properties of lemon juice as an invisible ink.[9]

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Word Level 8 Mar 4, 2021

Needed money to pay the $500 fee for making him "invisible" I guess, haha! Maybe something was lost in translation Iranian to English and it was truth serum making him "transparent" or in other words honest and out there for all to see. Language can be confusing!

Damn liberals

wow, Floriduh strikes again! Just keep in mind we ain't all cretins!

Sounds about right

This story is from Iran. It's also a couple years old, prolly not true. I'd it is true he's most likely been torn to pieces.

Thanks for the clarification. Wow...for a change it isn’t Florida!

@EyesThatSmile It's also from many years ago. The "fy" in syfy probably indicates false as well. Inflation has bumped it $50. [syfy.com]

@barjoe the story is rial and he's known colloquially as leftie.

Meth will do that to ya.

And now they can't find the Wizard. He's invisible too

Fake news in Florida and real news in Iran.

Sounds FloriDuh to me.

What man, where...?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579958
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.