Agnostic.com

2 4

At about 5.30 - 6.00pm last evening I was 'asked' this question.
"If you have a microwave can you heat up this frozen meal for me."
So, I asked, " Has your microwave broken down or something, if so then I can help you out?"
"No," replied the asker, " I do NOT own or have one of those, Jesus never owned a microwave oven, so being a good Christian, neither do I."
"Well now," I quietly responded, " Since Jesus never had a microwave oven and you refuse to have one on those grounds then why do you Electricity, Hot and Cold Running water, a Motor vehicle, a Television Set, a Mobile Telephone, a Refrigerator, a Freezer, a Washing Machine, a House on a piece of land, a closet full of clothing and the like when Jesus did not have those a well?"
It seems to me that some people just cannot get their heads around logic and reasoning.

Triphid 9 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Preeeeeee-cisely

But can you guess in just 3 guesses who it was that was doing the asking?

@Triphid Oh no ''guessing'' required...very obvious.

Yes! Many were outside the Capitol Building on January 6th.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580952
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.