Agnostic.com

19 4

A V8 for breakfast? Or a bloody Mary?

Woke up at 9am. It's 65 degrees in here. 45 degrees outside. My wife wants a bloody Mary. She said what the hell, go for it. I'll stick to a V8.
Question is: can you start your day off with a buzz?

BucketlistBob 8 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hair of the dog.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 20, 2018

Of course I can. I'm Irish. Afer a night of heavy partying and uncontrolled debauchery, a stiff drink can straighten a guy out.

It wiuld knock me on my but...lol. my wife says im a light weight.

@BucketlistBob If one drink knocks you on your butt, you're probably a lightweight. Practice makes perfect.

@ArthurPhillips. Thank you! And ok...

I did a mini Bloody Mary bar crawl a couple Sundays ago. I like a Bloody Mary using Clamato. Two big green olives, a stick of pickled asparagus and a pickled long green bean. Tito’s vodka. I once made one with blended kimchi that wasn’t bad. I’d like to start a cult with the Bloody Mary as a cornerstone of the faith. Makes more sense than wine.

It does...

And Bruschetta instead of wafers!

Mimosa's for a Primer or two, then a Bloody Mary to make sure the Tomato Juice isn't over acid.

You can start it how you want. it's your day.

"My wife wants a bloody mary"

Woah there

Cool huh

Coffee

I choose not to. It will just make me less likely to want to accomplish anything. And there are some things I do, like chopping up veggies that I don't need any help with being dangerous with knives. If I had even one drink the odds of needing an ER would be significant.

Inderstand...

Start it off with a healthy buzz: Make your Bloody Mary with V8 --- best of both worlds.

Yummm...

Bloody Mary....occasionally, unless you are having a really shitty year.

On sundays...

@BucketlistBob Always on Sunday.

I'm drinking a cold beer. I just moved 8 inches of snow and felt I deserved one. I have 3 more beers buried in the snow outside my door and they will be delicious.

Go for it...

I like bloody marys but I am not fond of pre-mixed juices. And V8 is far too much sodium.

Sundays? You bet!

That's what i say...

Starting off, no. By 10 or 11 a.m.? Yeah for sure.

Yes...

More apt to have bloody mary at brunch out at restaurant than at home.

They taste better?

don't have liquor at home.

Why not?
If I could, I'd would wake and bake every damned morning.

Bloody Mary's and Mimosas are TOTALLY acceptable for a morning beverage. ?

I agree...

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning! 😉

Like a Dr pepper... 10, 2 and 4.

Yuck. Neither. Lol. Mimosas or fresh squeezed O.J. I can get on board with! 😉

Rum and orange or vodka and orange?

Cheap beer with three splashes of OJ aka The Manmosa.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:58169
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.