Agnostic.com

3 2

Being part of the LGBT community, paying just an extra $49.95 for the 'I'm not going to Hell' option is a no-brainer for me.

twoguysforbi 3 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wouldn't aluminum foil work better at keeping out the demons?

Just imagine Mormon boys - who already ride around on bikes - wearing this helmet while riding.

Being queer myself, and growing up well aware of the mountains of emotion abuse heaped on us by hateful zealots in the name of religion, I am honestly stunned by the fact that roughly half of self-identified lgbt,folks still identify as religious. It seems to speak to the power of fear to keep people oppressed with false consciousness.
...But about that helmet, how much "help" does the ALL powerful, ALL knowing creator of everything actually need? And did the makers of this helmet test their product? How did they develop their "technology?" I wonder (not really) what Gawd thinks of being manipulated for profit like that. I can't imagine why Christians ever get called gullible. Gosh-golly!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5820
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.