Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK Manna is still falling from Heaven even today in Africa - YouTube

People are really doing everything they can to convince or try to convince people this is true. I often have to smh at this.

EmeraldJewel 7 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I couldn't even get through a whole minute of it.

Manna from heaven. Well, what flies? How many types are flying so that you get variety in the manna? Would bird crap taste sweet because of fruits and berries? Anything is possible.

Well, let me correct this. The impossible here is an invisble jealous god from the OT of the bible sending manna for food through the air down to Earthlings. That just isn't happening.

In my experience whenever there's that much free mana there's definitely a big boss around the corner !!M

I wanna tell god he's doing a bad job especially when there's still many people in Africa and around the world starving and without access to clean drinking water.

So, god doesn't bless the harvests but he throws them small pieces of food ... but not enough for them to stop farming....? Mysterious ways indeed.

Might be good for tourism.

And now, for manna you can buy ...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:58207
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.