Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Evangelist: Prophets Like Me Can “Call” Donald Trump Back Into the White House | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Televangelist Robin Bullock, who said last November that the COVID crisis could be blamed on people who voted for Hillary Clinton and said last month that President Joe Biden “doesn’t exist,” now claims prophets have the power to restore Donald Trump to the presidency. (follow link for video)

Sure. And I make six figures as a freelance writer. Saying it to yourself over and over doesn’t make it true.

snytiger6 9 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, WHY is he merely talking about it instead of getting out there and doing it to SHOW just much Divine Power he has been granted by Sky Daddy?
Oh, sorry, I forgot, he's just like a Barber's cat, full of wind and piss and NOTHING else.

Prophets have the power to restore DJT and none has done it?

TRAITORS! ALL OF THEM!

None of them has won any Lottos yet either.....sensing a pattern, I am......

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582178
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.